Cooking With John Dicks – Host Burning Rubber Radio – Weekly Blog
6/17/20 Watermelon Chicken #20
* 1 big watermelon.
* 1 whole chicken.
* Seasoning of your choice. I like season salt & garlic salt.
* Preheat your oven at 350 degrees.
* Cut the watermelon in half long ways.
* Scoop out most of the red insides, leave some for flavoring.
* Season the chicken & place inside.
* Place top half of melon on top and secure with wooden skewers.
* Place watermelon on baking pan and cook for 5 hours.
* Believe it or not the melon will start smelling like pumpkin.
* If desired you can save the juice inside the cooked melon and make a delicious gravy with it.
You Have A Favorite Recipe? Email it John at email@example.com